Tuesday, December 2, 2008

French Kissed a Lady


Everyone knows that StEvEn has a heart of gold, nobody told me that it was so goddamn heavy to carry around. Instead, I was told that Clarissa had wide eyes and a new way of making the old work, she makes little pictures out of hair and cast iron, god love her. After a few too many we discovered ourselves dishevelled in arms. Have you seen anything so ridiculous as a post modern bisexual trying to get his heart on with a Steam Punk in flourescent corset and high heels? Too many people took too many pictures, I spent all yesterday afternoon begging people to censor their goddamn facebook pages. What would Mother say? What would Stephen Deadly Robot Harper say? She is calling and I am calling back. I can't get her out of my hair.

No comments: