Thursday, September 24, 2009

Destiny


I'm sorry I haven't written much here. I am certain no one reads it. Barely anybody has taken the quiz and someone picked Sarah over me. Which is okay I guess, people are entitled to their opinions but a BIT RUDE ON SOMeONE'S OWN WEBSITE. Anyways, I was away, I was at the iYurt festival in Tuscon, where we meditated and sang mongolian hymns and wrote ipod apps. It was okay, I would have preferred to have been doing something more ARTISTICALLY SATISFYING. I have been really concerned about bees lately and what is going to happen. I think I will go to Malaysia again and teach English and hang out on the beach, see how long I can put off fulfilling my destiny. I think I will go to Berlin again and work in a bar and stare at people and see how long i can put off fulfilling my destiny. I think I will go to the hotsprings and get drunk and see how long i can put off fulfilling my destiny. M------ has decided to move in and now i get to see L------ all the time! Success! M--------'s Girlfriend P-- is already driving me mental. She washed the bathroom with a f$$$king toothbrush. Off to the hotsprings, art another day.

No comments: